I spent the first few days of the week working on string blocks. I think my strings are under control again they seem to multiply on their own some times. On Thursday I dug these lady of the lake blocks. They were bonus HST from the spool quilt I did. (PHOTO)
I followed a photo I had seen on line for the lay out on these blocks and now wish I had did it a little different but, I'm not going back now. I like that all the lights are touching the center. But I think the corners are off. I should of put squares in the corners maybe. I made this one a few years ago. On that one all the darks were pointing up the same way.
These HST where with the others so I sewed them up for a doll quilt. They got a little wonky. Hope I can fix most of it when I quilt it. Had to add a scissor so You get an idea of scale.
And over the weekend I played with some applique. Don't know what it will be just trying out some different applique methods and looks. Maybe a nice potholder.