The spool quilt top is done. I played with border ideas for and hour and decided finally to not add any. I've been sewing the backing and cutting the binding for quilts right away when I finish them. That way the backs and binding seem to match better. I can use fabric from the fronts before they disappear from my stash.
The color in the picture of the backing is off a little the blues are more navy. I had to do some creative piecing on the backing. But I used up some stash.
Spool quilt all folded with the backing inside and the binding cut and marked. I can put it away and it will be ready for quilting when I get to it.