Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Vacation

Made it back from vacation. Thought I should post since it's been awhile. Here's a couple of pictures I took while we were in Utah. It had snowed the morning we drove through the higher elevations and the trees were just beautiful with the fresh snow falling off and the sun shinning bright. We had wonderful weather. The whole trip.
We spent 3 days going through Utah it was 20 to 50 degrees warmer then back home in SD were the highs didn't get above zero. Utah is beautiful we toured Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park this trip. Next trip I would like to spend more time and see some of the other parks. We spent a day in Las Vegas and then down to Mesa and the wonderful 8o degree weather they had while we were there. My husband and I both have brothers that live there and my in-laws also are there for the winter. We stayed a few days with each no one was left out.



8 comments:

Melzie said...

WOW those pictures are breathtaking :) Welcome back! xoxo melzie

Laurie Ann said...

DH and I went to Utah this past summer. It was amazing! I think Bryce Canyon was my favorite.

Carolyn said...

What gorgeous pictures! I would love to see that part of the country...but I don't get out of Jersey much! :o)

Linda C said...

Welcome back, Lizzy. Glad you had a good time on your vacation. You certainly can take some wonderful pictures of where you have been.

Darlene said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Lovely vacation pictures. You were in Mesa and didn't pop in to say Hi. :-)

Libby said...

Such beautiful places you saw -- nothing like a great vacation, but it's always great to return home, too.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great photos! Sounds like you had a good time and got some visiting in with family to boot. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Anonymous said...

I have almost the same pics! Isn't the view beautiful! It was nice weather when we came there but after about 15 minutes it started to snow, big snowflakes. We only had the summer clothes on!!
Bryce Canyon is my favorite. But I haven't been hiking there, only seen the the view from that point. But in Zion I went on a short walk. This was in 2002, when I was living in Pittsburgh, PA.