Sunday, April 27, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challange Last Purple Blocks

I can't believe how many purple blocks I made this week.

I made 4 purple bird boxes blocks.  I then worked on the sashing
Here are a few of the blocks with the sashing.  I feel pretty good about the
way this quilt is turning out.  Kind of a combination of a couple different quilts
that I seen on pinterest.



9 star blocks
5 windmill blocks
 6 hour glass blocks





And 5 more horny crumb blocks.  I just sew up all the odds and ends up at the end of the month
and I end up with what I end up with.



Linking up with everyone else doing the RSC at soscrappy HERE


1 comment:

Karen said...

I like what you did in the first quilt with the solid colors forming larger squares and the prints between. Makes an interesting piece.