Saturday, April 19, 2014

20'' Star

The 4th block of the star quilt is done.  I love putting these blocks up on the design wall.  Its coming together so nice.  And the scrap fabric I'm using for the back ground I'm still happy with.  Love finding a perfect place for that fabric I never thought I would use.(I know it's a little funky but I really hoard my white/neutral background fabrics hate having to buy more)I'm thinking maybe trying a raspberry block.  Fabric that's kinda pink and kinda purple.  Thinking ahead I'm going to make 9 blocks so green, red, orange, yellow and then I'll need one more so I'm going to audition raspberry.





This is one of my on going rainbow scrap challenge projects for 2014.  To check out what everyone else is sewing on check them out here at Soscrappy.

7 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Great block for your scraps! It will make a wonderful quilt.

Karen said...

Your blocks are looking good together. I love this star pattern.

Jennifer said...

love.love.love. !!!! these blocks are great! what a wonderful quilt you'll have when you're done!

sophie said...

Your big blocks are perfect for the Rainbow Scraps Challenge (and using up scraps).

Katie Z. said...

Looking good!

Nell's Quilts said...

What a great block for using up those scraps. This will make a good sized quilt by year's end.

scraphappy said...

Raspberry sounds like a fun idea. What a fun quilt it will be.