Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scrappy pink Blocks

Just seams like I had a slow start this month and now it's the last week of the month.  I was able to get in a real sewing day yesterday and make some progress.  I did 6 Jacob's ladder blocks.  I'm trying to us dusty country shades of fabric for this quilt.  8 windmill blocks no plan with these a quilt or a border they sew up real quick using 2" strips.  And last 3 Colorado blocks these blocks are getting easier to make every month.  

I was hoping to start on some of the BOM/quilt alongs I wanted to do this year but still haven't narrowed them down to a do able number.  I have 9 that I am trying to pick between.  And that is to many.  I thought I would wait till February so I could see  the first couple blocks to help me decide but I still can't decide which ones to pass on.  I guess I should just start with my 2 favorite then the next 2 and so one.  I just hope I can stop myself before I end up doing all of them.



2 comments:

Heather said...

I love your shades of pink! Those Colorado blocks are really fun. I decided to hold on any block of the months and try to finish some things, but it's so hard to not start anything. We'll see how long that lasts.

Wendy said...

gorgeous blocks, I particularly like the first ones. Go on, join in all the quilt alongs! ;0) I'm a bad influence...