This week the Realtors showed the house everyday so any sewing I did had to be picked up before the next showing. I did finish the binding on a wall hanging this week did half the quilting on another small quilt but, mostly tried to focus on getting this quilt ready for quilting. Scrappy Mountains Majesties from Bonnie Hunters web site. For this I got a mission accomplished. A problem did a rise with the batting. I didn't have batting big enough for the top this batting is the same size as the quilt so I just used it. I hope to either trim 2 to 3 inches off the border or piece in some batting as I quilt were it is going to be short. Don't tell the Quilt Police. The quilt is made out of old shirts and a few other scraps and I plan on using it on the bed in the camper if it's not perfect it's not a big deal It's going to get a lot of use.
From my stash I used some blue check homespun for the border and made a pieced backing for the Scrappy Mountains Majesties quilt.
Added this Week: 0 yds
Fabric Added Year to Date: 26 yds 18"Fabric
Used this Week: 5 yds 16"
Fabric Used Year to Date: 57 yds 12"Fabric
Busted from Stash This Year: 36 yards 25"
Next weeks goals....
Finish monkey wrench quilt
Quilt Scrappy Mountains Majesties
Finish 2 more doll quilts