Thursday, November 01, 2007

Doll Quilts


Here is a pair of doll quilt tops I just finished. The strip one I did while I was working on string blocks. Just used the last ends of the strings. The 9 patch was the thread catchers I used in between pieces of the green 9 patch quilt I'm trying to get finished up. I must be getting closer the pieces keep getting bigger and the seams keep getting longer. Hope to finish up that one today. I hope to get the batting and backing on the doll quilts so I can get them quilted this weekend.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Your doll quilts are darling!

Mary Johnson said...

I love the doll quilts - I'm still working on my Crazy quilt one but I think a string one might be next. I want to do one with free form baptist fan quilting and I think strings would be perfect!

I have to warn you, strings go a long, long way. The string blocks look great too.

Jo Raines said...

I love these! We just got the book in Bits and Pieces and it has some cute doll quilts and small wall hangings.

*karendianne. said...

Oh how cute! I love these. Very nice indeed.

Libby said...

Aren't doll quilts fun? Yours look great *s*