Wednesday, October 31, 2007

String Blocks

WARNING WARNING string blocks are addictive. I thought I would try a few string blocks. And now I can't stop. ..
I'm really liking this red, black and coral color scheme. I like this block better then the rest the others have to much light fabric in them I may have to redo some. After starting and settling on these colors I started some green blocks too. My tub of strings doesn't even look like I've used any yet and I've got about 30 blocks done. It's nice not to have to cut pieces I just grab the strings that I've been saving for someday and sew.

4 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Love the colour combination on these strings.
Also very impressed with how the green 9 patch is coming together :)

Hanne said...

String blocks are really addictive. Yours are lovely!

Libby said...

I have a nice tub filled with strips . . . maybe I should get off the fence and give it a try *s*

Jeanne said...

Love your string blocks! They will make a very pretty quilt.