Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Judy's challenge finished
Sorry about the bad picture I have to come up with a better way to take pictures of my quilts.
I finished Judy's 1 hour quilt. I don't think that I am going to add any more borders couldn't find a fabric that looked right. The binding will match the tan.
I made an extra row of blocks to make up for less borders. I just wanted the little squares around the blocks to stand out the most when you look at the quilt. I'll have to send Judy a picture when I get a better picture. And also a big thank you to Judy for doing this project. I can't wait till the next one.