Friday, March 21, 2014

Aiming For Accuracy

Week 2 of my finish a flimsy quilt challenge.  I got one done last week just a little late in posting it.   This quilt was a quilt along from last Fall called Aiming for Accuracy.  It was a free quilt a long from Michele Foster the pattern is now for sale on craftsy HERE for 12$.  Thanks to this quilt I finally learned how to set my sewing machine to a perfect 1/4 seam.  Got out the manual and figured it out.  Since then my quilt piecing has been going sooooooooo sooooooo much better.  I was amazed when
I sewed this quilt and all the seam lined up perfect.  Before My seams where always alittle wider then they should've been.  Making all my blocks a little small so learning to set the sewing machine has let me increase my enjoyment of quilting.  Back to the quilt.  I had one seam across the quilt to sew yet.  Then add and piece the 3 borders.  Cut the binding and the top is now sewed up.

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Wow! this quilt is beautiful!!