Thursday, October 06, 2011

Pink Crumb and New Drapes






The weather here in South Dakota this Fall has been beautiful.
I did start a new quilt a pink crumb block set on point. A few shots of the progress.
How, why a new project. A trip to Goodwill and these drapes had to come home with me. I just loved them .
I have a lot of pinks in my fabric stash. Not good pink old county rose tinted fabric. Mixed in with a few good pinks they look a little better. So I came up with this to coordinate with the drapes. Not for the top quilt of the bed but for the layer on top of the sheets just sticking out of the top comforter under the pillows. The middle layer of the bed. I love a well dressed bed. Will improve my guest bedroom greatly once I get all the layers working together!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the crumb top. Pink is my least favorite color along with orange, but your top is great!

Jeanne said...

I just found your blog site. You make scrap quilts. I love it!! I've been wanting to do that, but haven't yet. I've been quilting since 1992 and am putting scrappy blocks together for the first time. You inspire me! I am going to spend my morning reading your blog. Your blog looks so nice. Mine looks amaturish.

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

hope you will have something new to post soon. Love your blog.