Monday, December 28, 2009

Last 2009 Stash Report

The little quilt I wanted to get done by Christmas. Still need to sew down the binding should be done by next year.
Last stash report for the year. Guess I've been a little absent from reporting the last couple months. But I was still keeping track. So for the year

Used 229 yds
Added 137yds 26"
I busted 91 yds 10"


I plan to keep track again next year but only report monthly. I enjoyed keeping track the pro was I did really evaluate any purchases a lot closer and am sure would of purchased a lot more fabric if I wasn't keeping track. The con was I started a few to many quilts because they would use up more fabric then finishing the ones that were almost done. Since I counted fabric out of stash once it was cut for a quilt.
I think for this year I want to bust 50 yds report monthly, and make a bucket list of quilting goals for the year. And get my project count down to a lot better number.

1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

what an adorable little doll quilt... I love that you did the stitching in red thread! Too cute. Perhaps you could finish it up before Valentine's?? ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie