Thursday, May 14, 2009

2009 Stash Report Week 19



Wow 19 weeks into this and I'm still into it.


So far this year I busted 46 yards. This week I used 15 yds working through some quilts I have that were almost completed. I know it's already Thursday and that was last week. Right now I'm working on these star blocks. They were with the sewing scraps and stuff I got from my Mom. I'm going to add the squares to all the blocks and then use muslin for sashing then make a back. Hope I get this done this week yet. I'm using strip piecing mostly and then trying to use up some squares also. That country blue with the pink flowers how old is that. My Mom hasn't sewed for 8 or 9 years. It will be nice to do something with these blocks.

1 comment:

Ye Merrie Quilter said...

Country blue with pink flowers must be mid- to late-80s. You sure are banging out some quilts! As always, an inspiration to the rest of us... :)
Karen