Week seven already. I did a lot of sewing this week but it didn't use a lot of fabric. Only a yard that I used for borders on the civil war quilt. I have only one finish for the year so far I need to push to get some projects totally finished If I am going to get 29 quilts done this year I will have to step it up a little. I am happy with my fabric busting. I think I am right on track to make my goal for the year.
Fabric Added this Week:0
Fabric Added Year to Date:19 yds 16"
Fabric Used this Week:1 yd 2"
Fabric Used Year to Date:37 yds 14"
Fabric Busted from Stash This Year: 17 yards 34"
(yes I keep track of inches it's easier for me then figuring 1/3 or 3/4 yds)