Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jamaica


I'm home from vacation. My husband and I and 6 of our friends spent a week in Jamaica. The Riu Tropical Bay resort was beautiful, and the weather was wonderful 80 degrees. The resort was allinclusive, we ate seafood and drank wonderful fruity drinks, we ejoyed the nightly intertainment, the beach, the swim up bar, and lots of rum. We discovered rum cream.
We had a wonderful week with friends we don't get to spend alot of time with. But I'm having a hard time adjusting to being home. The weather highes of 10 degrees, we've had snow twice since we got home on Friday. Having to cook and clean and the laundry after not thinking about things like that for a week. I did complete our personal and business taxes this week. After I get the taxes done every year I go through all the files and clean them out for the year organize the office get ready for the new year and file 2007 away. It makes a huge mess pliles of papers all over. My goal for today is to get it done. Hopefully hubby will come home to a clean office for the first time this week and I can spend tommorow sewing.


1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hi Lizzy,

How on earth did you find my blog?? LOL So glad you dropped by. So I tracked you down and am leaving you a comment. I really should make that comment about ALL the quilts!! But I just cant get past the beautiful pics of Jamaica. Lucky Lucky YOU!!!

BFN

Lynda