Friday, January 18, 2008

Postage Stamp


Here we are my first finish for 2008. This quilt was mostly quilted at the first of the year I quilted about a row of blocks and the border. Added the binding and sewed it down. I really needed some motivation to just start on it agine so I could get it done. The blocks were made as enders and starters I always have a stack of 1 1/2 inch squares sitting by my sewing machine before I new it I had enough blocks to do a quilt. Right now I looking for a another lay out to use up the blocks I've made since I pieced this top together.

3 comments:

antique quilter said...

love the way you quilted this.
Great quilt!
I love these type of quilts and the inner border is great
Kathie

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

One of my favorite kinds of quilts! I really like it!!! I just love using all my itty bitty scraps and remembering what I used each piece of fabric for... I bet this quilt has lots of fun memories for you.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Rose Marie said...

What a great scrappy quilt this is and a great way to use up all those little pieces!