Monday, November 12, 2007

Orphans

Not really a project. I've been collecting all my orphan blocks and misc. junk together.


1st is a bunch of 1 1/2" squares that are sewn together. The ones in the bags and lose are squared up(4x4 & 2x2s). The ones in the basket have to be checked most are not square or too small sewn bad yuck whatever. I should just toss them.
I'm not sure what I want to do with these I keep changing possible layouts. Some of the fabrics are really off colors and just don't look good to me anymore.

Last are 2 piles of orphan left over blocks or parts of blocks. I know I should just make a orphan block quilt. Get rid of the badly sewn ones. These take up space and I waste time going through them every time I straighten up. I'm showing this stuff so I get motivated to get it used up or given to someone or tossed.

No comments: