Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Finally got my sewing room/closet in order. I sat down to do some sewing and the project I wanted to work on didn't have any blocks cut so I settled on these little basket blocks I started last November. I have 36 blocks total. They are 6" blocks.
I have about 8 blocks left to sew. And about 12 handles to applique yet. I had trouble with the handles. So mine are different then in the original pattern. They also are not very uniform from block to block. I may redo the worst 2 or 3. And live with the rest. I think I'm going to do an alternate block with the green fabric in the picture. The one with the little squares I think it's called stepping stones. The one that Judy has in her tree quilt. That's what I worked on last weekend.